Is recovery possible?
Reason For Relapse
People with schizophrenia sometimes quit their medications because of side effects or not understanding their illness. Many times, individual experiences chronic anxiety due to uncertainties, day-to-day stressors of life and familial expectations. This raises the risk of serious symptoms returning, which can lead to a psychotic episode (in which someone loses touch with reality).
A thorough evaluation is required for diagnosing Schizophrenia disorder and often includes an assessment by a Psychiatrist and a clinical Psychologist. Treatment consists of mainly Medications and Psycho-social management.
Because we support you in your journey to reduce your relapse and help you with lasting recovery by following provisions:
- Handling Medication Compliance.
- Long Term Support Throughout Your Mental Health Journey.
- Catching Early Warning Signs Through Daily Feedback.
- Daily Cognitive Remediation Activities.
- Helping You Manage Your Negative Core Beliefs And Chronic Anxiety Through Regular Sessions.
- Weekly Family Therapy Sessions
- Tailor made program.